Melon Salmonella Lawyer Files Melon Salmonella Lawsuit – Ron Simon has represented thousands of Salmonella victims in outbreaks. His practice is solely focused on food poisoning linked to eggs, chicken, fruit, melons, and other foods that are contaminated with food borne pathogens, including Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli, campylobacter, and parasites, to name a few. For a free consultation with a Melon Salmonella Lawyer, you can call toll-free 1-888-335-4901.
Melon Salmonella Outbreak Update:
- More than 60 Confirmed Victims (positive stool sample matching outbreak strain of salmonella)
- Implicated stores.retailers include Costco, Jay C Food Stores, Kroger, Owen’s Market, Pay Less Super Markets, Sprouts, Trader Joe’s, Walgreens, Walmart and Whole Foods/Amazon
- Michigan hit hardest with 32 confirmed cases
- Tainted melon distributed in Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Wisconsin
- Number of Melon Salmonella Lawsuits filed by Melon Salmonella Lawyer grows as outbreak spreads
- Victims identified in at least 9 states – Iowa the most recent addition.
Salmonella infection does not happen in a vacuum. Salmonella is transmitted through the oral-fecal route, which means that foods that carry salmonella bacteria are contaminated with the feces of an animal or human. For this reason, producers are required to follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and, in many instances enforce Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP). A failure to do so can lead to the introduction of salmonella bacteria and the passing of fecal matter onto the consumer, who then ingests it and the process of illness, and contamination continues. Secondary infection occurs when a victim of a salmonella outbreak passes the contamination to those in their home or workplace. This is why the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) emphasizes that sick employees should not work.
Those who have contracted Salmonella form consumption of pre-cut melons should contact a Melon Salmonella Lawyer to discuss filing a Melon Salmonella Lawsuit – call 1-888-335-4901.